Areas of Expertise
- International Economics
- Applied Microeconomic Theory
Professor Drabicki is studying international trade in the presence of public goods and continuing his work on the general robustness of the law of comparative advantage.
- “The Stability of a Neoclassical Monetary Growth Model,” Economic Studies Quarterly, 1985.
- “Money, Debt, and Economic Growth,” with Akira Takayama, Journal of Economic Theory, 1984.
- “The Theory of Comparative Advantage in a Monetary World,” with Akira Takayama, Southern Economic Journal, 1983.
- “An Optimal Monetary Policy in an Aggregate Neoclassical Model of Economic Growth,” with Akira Takayama, Journal of Macroeconomics, 1983.