Areas of Expertise
- Experimental Economics
- Applied Microeconomic Theory
- “Revealed Altruism” (with Daniel Friedman and Vjollca Sadiraj), Econometrica, 76, 2008, 31 - 69.
- “Implications of Trust, Fear, and Reciprocity for Modeling Economic Behavior” (with Klarita Sadiraj and Vjollca Sadiraj), Experimental Economics, 11, 2008, 1-24.
- “A Tractable Model of Reciprocity and Fairness” (with Daniel Friedman and Steven Gjerstad), Games and Economic Behavior, 59, 2007, 17-45.
- “Trust, Fear, Reciprocity, and Altruism: Theory and Experiment,” in Sobei H. Oda (ed.), Developments on Experimental Economics: New Approaches to Solving Real-world Problems, Springer, 2007.
- “On Modeling Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods” (with Vjollca Sadiraj), Public Finance Review, 35, 2007, 311-332.
- “Coordination of Purchasing and Bidding Activities Across Posted Offer and Auction Markets” (with Daniel Zeng and Moshe Dror), Journal of Information Systems and e-Business Management, 5, 2007, 25-46.
- “Small- and Large-Stakes Risk Aversion: Implications of Concavity Calibration for Decision Theory”, with Vjollca Sadiraj, Games and Economic Behavior, 56(1), 2006, 45-60.
- “Barking Up the Right Tree: Are Small Groups Rational Agents?” (with Stephen C. Hayne), Experimental Economics, 9, 2006, 209-222.
- “When Are Women More Generous than Men?” (with Cary A. Deck), Economic Inquiry, 44, 2006, 587-598.
- “Assigning Intentions when Actions Are Unobservable: The Impact of Trembling in the Trust Game” (with Cary A. Deck), Southern Economic Journal, 73, 2006, 307-314.
- “EconPort: Creating and Maintaining a Knowledge Commons” (with J. Todd Swarthout), in Charlotte Hess and Elinor Ostrom (eds.), Understanding Knowledge as a Commons: From Theory to Practice, MIT Press, 2006.